Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mon tout premier~

Tra la la la la~ Mon tout premier (my very first)'s blog post!

I'm seriously darn lagged out, i know! Plus when i saw my this giving-out-a-kan-sibeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-rotting-stench's blog dated 'on blogger since July 2008', i really wish i could be a tortoise and eee-orh-eee back into my shell. LSSH, stop your giggling off at me! Nabuayyy~ You're another noob too thou you started blogging back yearsss ago. Your blogskin sucks BIG time. Ahahaha~ Go ahead and haunt me~~~

The sun's rising and i want sooooo much to lie back on to the bed and let my *chuchu* Jay Zhou haunt me (haunt shouldn't be the word anyway), and yes, i'm going gaga over Jay Zhou, yet leaving my this giving-out-a-kan-sibeiiiiiiiiiiii-rotting-stench's blog blank again ain't what i really want to do again since July 2008 so i die die must complete this post first!!! I must!!!!!!!!!! *cheering myself; go, go, go, arlay, arlay, arlay~* No, it's not tormenting to blog but i'm just plain lazy. I hate being lazy yet i'm always lazy. )=

Yeah wooooooo as in another 6 days' times, i'll be flying off to Taiwan with <3 HTW, Jason and his girl, Wendy. Taiwan, here i comeeeeee although i'm more interested in Korea now. Still, arigato, <3 HTW. Take note: Korea's bloody hell snowing now can!!! *screamsss* You promised to bring me snow, don't forget. I'll twist your kujiao and lick it like i'm licking twister ice cream. Prick your bubbles off if you're thinking of bringing me to snow city or sprinkle foams down my head. I'll only pardon you if that particular thing comes to us in February. *praying extremely hardddddddddd* Curse hard at those who gets in ours' way. *curse, curse and CURSE !@#$%^& !!!*

Not again, haven't eat the macspicy i ordered and looks like i gonna save it till i'm awake and eat it. Not again!!! Lao-sai, lao-sai~ LSSH, your this pau pau kali kali'll never change. Na-mor-orh-ni-fo-fu~

JayJay, here i comeeeeeee!
Bye bi~

PS: I'm not writing a compo, ain't i? Stop giggling, you worse than maggot.




LINDA SER SIAO HUI
(LD Ser said: *Squeeeeeze your lil' dar name inside your compo*)

No comments:

Post a Comment