skip to main |
skip to sidebar
~!@#$%^&* I BLOODY HELL GOT TOYED!!!
No, not by <3 HTW, not by guys but by my very own stomach!
I been eating and eating so non stop. Seriously non stop. Never seems to get full AT ALL! *munching on Chipmore's cookies now* thou i just met up with dearest kali for steamboat at Bugis barely an hour ago!?! I ate much much than her furthermore. WTH's happening?! Don't think otherwise. I guess the time of month's coming. Sucksss~ Food and just food kept taking up spaces in my mind. I'm trying soooooo hard to curb my crave-ness for food! *helppppppp* I don't want to get any fatter for godness sake. Ohhhhh, i saw beef, chicken breast, baked potato, mushroom, kang kong, french loaf, salmon sashimi, potato mentai (WARAKU!!!), ffff all these, stop taking up spaces in my mind! My mini walnutty mind won't be able to take it. I don't want to gain kilos man. Puh-leaseeeeeeeeeee~ I'm FAT enough thou the cab uncle who fetched me and kali to Bugis still asked me to eat more. So he do knows i'm slim and still selling hot. Yeah woooooo~ ^^ I want to slim my arms down. I loathe my muscular arms. Aww~ Help me! Yes you, help me, will you? )=
I'm seriously soooo BLESSED being with <3 HTW, never seems to be lacking of food. A big bad FATTTTT news totally!
I can't imagine that you; psychotic lunatic; LSC; sickenning-shake-legs-non-stop-tpy-freak got to save on food and always topping up your home shelves with maggie. You even tried to stop me from eating at times. Are you poor to this extent?! Well, maybe you need this money to ease your shaking legs' illness. You always seems so unbear and unwilling in parting with your cash when you're buying food. I ffffing despise you down to da earth can! God~~~ You're really a damn damn defeated man. Puh-leaseeeeee, pay a visit to a doctor soon, will you? Your non stop shaking legs' illness need to be cure! Just let me know if you can't pay me for the starhub net you're using under my name every month. Just a mere 20 bucks only. You can't even fork out a 20 bucks every month meh?! Amen.
Another day more to Taiwan *excited* and yes, i can forget about curbing my food bling. Taiwan foods're choto-ing for my mouth!!! =D
Stop growing fats on me, <3 HTW!!! I fat = you fatter. I fatter = you fattest! Mohohoho~ Look down on to your tummy aka five inches swimming float. *giggggggles*
Sibeiiiii envy kali for having sucha small appetite and getting slimmer and slimmer even after popping out chuchu from her byebye but... she's seriously going bald! Go for a nun interview nah, kaliiii~ I can hear you ranting at me now, alright, i shall shut.
Back're aching to da max, i need a rest. YAWNSSS~ =O
No comments:
Post a Comment