Friday, January 22, 2010

Am counting down with <3 HTW...

to Taiwan!

In less than 6 hours and i'll be boarding. Woots~

Now watching a kan sibeiiii lame dvd by Zhou Chong Qing; Aunty Lucy with <3 HTW~ I'm feeling kinda shag, so wanna just shut my eyes off and sleep eh. Shouldn't have got out earlier. Nabuay~ I'm so gonna be sooo shag upon reaching Taiwan. I don't really like to sleep during flight. Its sucks TOTALLY; provided i be occupying four seats. Mohohoho~ Imagine myself booking four tickets instead of one. COOL!


Just left Taiwan to go and i can say i conquered visiting all the chinese countries! English countries shall be next! I must get to Chicago to visit David. You owe me Chicago bulls!!! Ahahahaha~


I guess my next blog post shall be up after i get back to SG from Taiwan.


***Sibeiiiii hoping now that the hotel i'm staying in Taiwan have internet access nah.


Tata to YOU!

TAIWAN, here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FINALLY~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment