Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mini char siew pau's eye!!! !@#$%^&*

Nabuayyy, attractive-seductive-*bling bling* left eye of mine suddenly swollen up during Ah Poh and Shu Xin's wedding at Orchard Hotel last night. This sucks BIG BIG BIG time! Ta ma dei~ *kan sibeiiiiii pek chek* But i'm still lucky thou as this eye that poped out like a mini char siew bun on my face swelled at the very last part of the wedding dinner. Shit my itchy hand for trying to adjust my contact lens throughout the dinner +  the lens was expired kinda long ago. *heh heh* Yes, there gone my beautiful-ness. *pua chickennnnnnn* Damn damn damn guilty that <3 HTW had to take his leave asap and bring me to the doctor. I'm so sorry, <3 HTW. )=




All along to me, i thought Orchard Hotel got a rating of many stars yet... Kan lok kokkkkkkk!!! *spit non stop* No differences at all compared to Carlton Hotel. Regent Hotel's still the best i ever seen so far. The food sucks, cold + superrrrrrrrrrr un-tasty. Really's WTFFFFFFFFFFF! I only ate a few pieces of prawns, half bowl of shark fin, one strand of noodle which T2 asked me to try and a few bites on mushroom and abalone. I can still freaking remembered sooo clearly what i ate at all. *pui chao nua* Oh ya, and a few mouthful of mango sago. <3 HTW was gobbling down the food like a freaking pig throughout. So wanna slap him can. Mad mad mad asshole. I almost drop my precious tears upon seeing the groom and bride walking into the room and the videos they shown on projector.




Kinda decided that i would still want/need a wedding dinner. If i can't have it, i think i gonna take my leave. A short pain's waysss better than a long pain. I don't want to make myself feeling so damn terrible each time i attend a wedding in the future. Yes, we did agreed on a house first rather than a wedding dinner but i really can't imagine myself getting into a marriage without a wedding dinner. I can't possibly be envying all girls with a wedding dinner. I only want people to envy me! <3 HTW, i'm sorry. My voicing out here's just hoping you'll pass by here and read this. My mouth can't seems to speak out and tell you about this self-decision of mine. I'm not in a least confidence at all in you giving me a wedding dinner again. Aftermath, we almost have a wedding dinner coming ours' way. Just that things didn't work out at the very last *raise white flag* Aww, i shall make a fullstop on this topic if not my tears gonna drop out soon and with a head turn of yours, you might see me weeping away.



 Straight after the dinner ended, we rushed to a clinic at Bedok as recommened by his friend. YSL clinic sial. Ahahahaha~ I asked for an injection as this's the only way to cool down the swelling as fast as possible. I don't want to go to Taiwan with this freaking swollen eye! Wa maiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Doctor provide eye drops and medicines as well. Headed back to <3 HTW's there and we slept in kinda early. I always pray that i won't get up with bed bugs' bites thou we gotten a new mattress already. Bed bugs're a damn irritants!!! *slash all offfffffffffffff*




<3HTW wanna get to Night Safari later on. I'm seriously pondering whether wanna go not. I haven't been there yet! Gosh~ My eye still ain't recovered fully yet and i don't really wish to get out with glasses on. Supposed to meet up with kali and chuchu (kali = linda, chuchu = linda's daughter; chloe) today as promised but sorry lar, slutty kali, this lovely eye of mine swelled up so out of sudden. I seriously got a freaking scare last night. Ffffing lao pui!!! I miss chuchu soooo much!!! Chuchu, lai lai, give momma a kiss kiss soon, alright? *mua mua*



Woah, yummy nuggets <3 HTW had deep fried're here. I'm sooooooo hungry~


Tata, people~




I MISS CHUCHU !!!!!!
Give her to me lei, kali~ I give you my sibeiiiiiii *lublub* $1 coin. You should know how much my $1 coin means to me...


2 comments: